Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quick Programming Note

Ok, so busyness has gotten in the way of blogging, and it's not going to slow down any time soon. Who would have thought that the holidays would be hectic? So here's the deal. My brother is getting married this weekend, so I'll be doing that.

Unlike in April when I wrote 4,500 words over five posts about the wedding, I will likely not be writing anything about this one unless something completely unexpected happens. Otherwise, it'll be just your standard, typical (to me anyway) wedding complete with all the boring stuff that make all weddings the same. I'll still feel bad for the preacher who is left at the alter when the bridal (groomal?) party recesses down the aisle.

Following that, I'll be at my parents until Christmas and then at the in-laws for a few days. My parents still lack wireless internet, and secluding myself in their computer room to write seems like a poor use of time there. That said, I may need some time barricaded in a room by myself to preserve what little sanity I still have. With luck, I'll knock out a couple posts while I'm there.

Until then, happy holidays everyone.

No comments: