Friday, May 21, 2010

Fab 5 Freddy

Today's lists are brought to you by the number '5' and by all people named Freddy.

Five Words/Phrases I Wish Were Used More
That is factually correct
Do me a solid.
Your money's no good here, Mr. Martin.
Mr. Martin, Ms. Hennessy is here to see you.
Indeed. (instead of 'true')

Five Favorite U2 Albums (from 5 to 1)
How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
All That You Can't Leave Behind
No Line on the Horizon
The Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby

Five Teams I Always Cheer Against
Dallas Cowboys
New York Yankees
Nebraska Cornhuskers (Football only)
Furman Paladins (All Sports)
Los Angeles Lakers

Five Television Shows of Which I've Never Seen An Entire Episode:
Lost
Beverly Hills 90210
House M.D.
Grey's Anatomy
CSI (any of them)

Five 80's Songs I Still Like
Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
Love Shack  - The B-52's /

No comments: